Thursday, October 23, 2008

Jewelry blog is here!! :)

Hey!! I have been making jewelry for about a year now. In the past, I had a few people tell me that I needed to set up a blog to show my jewelry off (and possibly sell it). After my recent boutique, many people commented that I really needed to set up a site... so here it is! :) I can't believe I'm doing this, but I think its a great way to get my stuff out there. If you are interested in any of the pieces, please email me. I'm willing to ship it to you, make any of the jewelry you see in colors of your choice, etc. I also do discounts if you order more than once piece. The possibilites are limitless... Just ask! :)

Contact me at ashleyswilliams@gmail.com or ashleyswilliams@hotmail.com. Please put JEWELRY as the subject.

Happy Shopping!! :)

1 comment:

Megan Knowles said...

way to go ash...good work! I hope you find success with the blog sales.